Monday, May 26, 2008

Today's Track - Monday, May 26

Sam Sparro - Black & Gold

click here to be taken to the song

Sam Sparro album cover

I have been listening to this song pretty much non stop all weekend. It just makes me want to dance and gets me excited that Summer is here. Sam's an Aussie by birth but has split time between the UK and the US. His self titled debut album is out now in the UK where this song peaked at #2 on the charts. He's a funky mix of electro & soul. I hear Seal, Maxwell, Marc Broussard. Check out his MySpace to hear more: www.myspace.com/samsparro

Sam Sparro

and he's openly gay and rapidly shooting towards the top of my fantasy top 10. Fuckin' look at that...

Sam Sparro

if you are Sam Sparro (whoa!) or his people and you want the track taken down, just let me know and I'll be happy to oblige.

No comments: